Institute of Plasma Physics of the CAS, v. v. i.
- Fully integrated and computer controlled system for plasma spraying equipped with online temperature measurement
- WSP® 500 water stabilized plasma torch (with graphite cathode)
- WSP®-H 500 hybrid water stabilized plasma torch (with tungsten cathode) - since 2014
- typical sample diameter after sintering: 10, 20 a 30 mm, height: 0,5 - 8 mm.
- maximum temperature: 2400 °C
- maximum pressure: 10 tons
- maximum electric current: 4000 A
SPS 10-4 machine (Thermal Technology LLC, USA)