The International Conference on Plasmas with Liquids (ICPL 2017) was held in Prague, from March 5 - 9, 2017.
The event was organized by the Institute of Plasma Physics (Pulse Plasma Systems) as the final meeting of the COST Action TD1208 “Electrical Discharges with Liquids for Future Applications”. The purpose of this conference was to establish a forum for researchers, specialists, students and professionals from all over the world for discussion of the latest advances and perspectives in the field of electrical discharges with liquids and their applications. The meeting was open to all interested in R&D of Discharges with Liquids, including non-members of the COST Action TD1208. More about the conference you can find here.
- Physics and Chemistry of Plasmas inside Liquids
- Physics and Chemistry of Plasma in Contact with Liquids
- Plasma Sources for Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Diagnostics of Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Modeling of Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Plasma Activated Liquids
- Plasma Liquid Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Synthesis of Nanoparticles in Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Material Processing by Plasmas with Liquids
- Plasma-Liquid Systems for Agriculture
- Plasma-Liquid Systems for Medicine
6 Mar 2017