In November 2016 a new video of the Strategy AV21 Programme "Systems for nuclear power industry" was shot.
- To address key physical and technological problems associated with the implementation of the ITER reactor and future fusion devices
- To develop new materials, which can withstand extreme conditions in the generation IV reactors and fusion reactors
- To develop new methods for determination of seismic hazard of nuclear installations
- To determine missing data for nuclear reactions in advanced nuclear facilities
- To prepare the next generation of experts for research and operation of the future nuclear installations,especially in the area of nuclear fusion
- To define main social aspects of nucelar power
19 Dec 2016