Research Associate, Plasma chemical technologies
We are seeking for a colleague willing to cooperate on some of the following topics:
- Thermal processes (pyrolysis, gasification).
- Gas cleaning techniques (reductive gases or combustion products, mainly desulfurization and dehalogenation (Cl, F, Br) to deep levels).
- Fuel Cells – use of NG or synthesis gas to power high-temperature fuel cells.
- Thermal plasma for gas cleaning, waste decomposition, melting, solidification.
- Carbon materials (production of carbon nano-particles from various precursors in thermal processes).
Minimum qualification and job requirements:
- PhD or equivalent in a related field (physics, chemistry, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, power engineering, mechanical engineering)
- Track record of scientific publications.
- English with capability of writing scientific papers.
- Experience with grant proposals/management welcomed.
- Experience with plasma processes is welcomed, but not mandatory.
- Monthly salary 30,000–50,000 Kč prior to tax (approximately 23,000–40,000 Kč net) + yearly bonus up to 15% of the yearly gross salary paid in two instalments (the salary level is based on qualification),
- Flexible working hours,
- 5 weeks annual leave.
If interested, please, send a cover letter with structured CV and a list of publications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of recommendation are welcomed.