16 Nov 2015
The Institute of Plasma Physics participates in the organization of the 5th Conference of European PhD students in the field of controlled thermonuclear fusion "FuseNet PhD event" which will take place from 15 - 18 November 2015 in Prague.
4 Nov 2015
One of our colleague Renaud Dejarnac from the Tokamak Department succeeded in the photo competition "Photogenic Science".
3 Nov 2015
Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague celebrated its 60th Anniversary. On this occasion, a number of medals has been awarded to outstanding scientists.
26 Oct 2015
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has organized in collaboration with the Institute of plasma physics the 22nd IAEA Technical Meeting on Research Using Small Fusion Devices (RUSFD), 12-14 October 2015 in Prague.
WE CONDUCT RESEARCH
IN THE FIELDS OF
- Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion
- Exploitation of Electric Discharges
- Plasma Interaction with other states of matter
- Plasma-Based or Aided Waste Treatment
- Plasma Spraying Processes
- Research and Development in the field of Ultra
Precision and Special Optics
- Other topics related to Plasma