IPP welcomed the leading expert in the field of ultrafast and nonlinear phenomena in condensed matter
22 Jan 2018
On January 22, a nuclear and laser-plasma physicist, prof. Markus Büscher from Peter Grünberg Institute of the Forschungszentrum Jülich in Germany visited IPP.
18 Jan 2018
His Excellency Mr. Seoung-Hyun Moon, the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea in the Czech Republic visited IPP on January 18, 2017. [...]
13 Dec 2017
On December 13, 2017, was held the internationl meeting "Progress on the ITER Project and ITER Diagnostics" at IPP. [...]
11 Dec 2017
Our PhD student Tomáš Tesař was awarded for the Best Poster Award from the international conference 8th Rencontres Internationales sur la Projection Thermique (8RIPT).
5 Dec 2017
On December 4 - 14 the winter course EMTRAIC was held at the COMPASS Tokamak. This course is similar to the SUMTRAIC summer training course, however, it is organised for the students of the Erasmus Mundus Fusion Master Programme.
WE CONDUCT RESEARCH
IN THE FIELDS OF
- Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion
- Exploitation of Electric Discharges
- Plasma Interaction with other states of matter
- Plasma-Based or Aided Waste Treatment
- Plasma Spraying Processes
- Research and Development in the field of Ultra
Precision and Special Optics
- Other topics related to Plasma