21 May 2018
The prestigious scientific journal Nature Chemistry published on May 21, 2018 an article by our colleague Karel Žídek. Nature Chemistry is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Nature Publishing Group. [...]
7 May 2018
On June 7 - 9, 2018, Czech Academy of Sciences will organize the biggest popular – educational event of its kind in the Czech Republic – the Science Fair. [...]
4 May 2018
The president of Czech Academy of Sciences prof. Eva Zažímalová visited the Institute of Plasma Physics on May 4, 2018.
24 Apr 2018
2 Mar 2018
We are pleased to announce that the COMPASS-U project have received the formal grant agreement for a funding by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic.
27 Feb 2018
Ivan Ďuran has been appointed as an ITER Scientist Fellow in the area of Diagnostics for a period of 3 years starting from January 2018.
WE CONDUCT RESEARCH
IN THE FIELDS OF
- Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion
- Exploitation of Electric Discharges
- Plasma Interaction with other states of matter
- Plasma-Based or Aided Waste Treatment
- Plasma Spraying Processes
- Research and Development in the field of Ultra
Precision and Special Optics
- Other topics related to Plasma