1 Mar 2019
Team of our researchers from the Materials Engineering Department received the Werner von Siemens award in the category “The most important outcome of basic research”. [...]
Corey A. Cohn, Acting Director, European Regional Office, U.S. Department of Energy, visited IPP Research Facilities
21 Feb 2019
Corey A. Cohn, Acting Director, European Regional Office, U.S. Department of Energy, visited IPP Research Facilities on February 20, 2019.
7 Feb 2019
The Final Design Review (FDR) of the Power Supply System for the new COMPASS-U tokamak was held in IPP Prague in the period of February 6 - 8, 2019.
The paper published by the Materials Engineering Department in "Journal of Thermal Spray Technology" was among the Editor’s Choice articles 2018
29 Jan 2019
The paper “Medicine Meets Thermal Spray Technology: A Review of Patents” has been selected as an Editor’s Choice article for 2018 from the Journal of Thermal Spray Technology.
WE CONDUCT RESEARCH
IN THE FIELDS OF
- Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion
- Exploitation of Electric Discharges
- Plasma Interaction with other states of matter
- Plasma-Based or Aided Waste Treatment
- Plasma Spraying Processes
- Research and Development in the field of Ultra
Precision and Special Optics
- Other topics related to Plasma